Life has been busy.

I'm bad at updating this.


My paranormal story, 'The Other Side', was finished and has been published on Amazon and Smashwords for $1.99.


'Carnival Ride' has been renamed 'The Girl at the Carnival' and is also now selling for $1.99.


'Sea Daze', 'The Girl at the Carnival', and 'My Sister, My Fantasy' have all received new covers.


I'm currently working on my next story, a sequel to 'Sea Daze'.  The tentative title is 'Sea Daze 2:  Nude Beach".  This may or may not be the final working title.


I have a pretty good idea what my next story is going to be, and it's going to be a "taboo" one.


That's pretty much the story since the last post.  If you're somehow getting to this through a venue that is not Twitter, why not follow me there at @authorsoichiro?

Back to writing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment